Bounce : Return to Sender
Brings back the satisfying feeling of bouncing junk mail in OS X.
- Open the zip file.
- Double click the Bounce icon
(or move it to ~/Library/Services)
To Use Bounce
- While in Mail, select the message or messages you want to bounce
- In the menu bar, click Mail, then choose Services and Bounce
- The selected messages are bounced, marked as junk and then moved to the trash.
- Version 1.0 (7.15.2012)
- The first release of Bounce
The idea for this service is not new, the basic structure has been posted on a number of websites (I first saw it here); I made some tweaks, and decided to share my version.